- Home Returns & Exchange Policy
Returns & Exchange Policy
Return & Exchange Policy
Thank you for shopping at Jess Lea! We hope that you love everything you ordered! If you don’t love it or it doesn't work out, you do have the opportunity to return the items you purchased for store credit or exchange ONLY!
The customer pays return shipping. Shipping is non-refundable. Jess Lea Boutique is not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged.
The following are NOT eligible for returns:
- All Accessories: Bags, Hats, Scarves, Clutches, Sunglasses, Hair Accessories, Gloves, Leggings, Bralettes, Scarves, Jewelry, Socks
- Swimwear (no exceptions)
- All Black Friday Deals & Cyber Monday purchases
- Mystery Bags
- Doorbusters, Flash Sales, Clearance, Sales, and Items with Discounts of 20% or more.
- If you purchase an item with a discount of 20% or more or purchase an item in our SALE categories, the items that the code covers are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned back to us.
Shoes are eligible for EXCHANGES ONLY. Shoe boxes must be encased in another box for shipping to protect the items. If you send shoes back with stickers and return labels directly on the box, or if the shoe box is damaged, then we will not accept a return.
Credit will be applied for the amount paid for the product. Store Credit will only be applied for the item, not for any shipping and handling charges.
Route Protection CANNOT be refunded!
To be eligible for an exchange or store credit items must meet the following:
- Returned merchandise must be UNWORN and UNWASHED. Items that appear worn, have stains, or smell of cigarette smoke, deodorant, pet hairs or odors, etc. will not be accepted. If an item has been worn once, it will not qualify for a return.
- Jess Lea Boutique must receive items back within 21 days of delivery date
- During the Holiday Season our return/exchange policy has been extended to January 1st. As long as we receive the item by that date we will accept the return or exchange.
If your items meet these requirements, we will gladly issue a store credit or an exchange. If your items do not meet the requirements they will be refused.
Once we receive your return, it will be processed within 5-7 business days.
To Start a return go to our Return Center for a pre-paid label.
If you prefer to mail your return yourself please enclose the following information with the item(s) to be returned and mailed to:
20610 FM 1488
Magnolia, TX 77355
-The invoice that was sent with your order (name, email, and order # should be on this invoice)
-Your request for a store credit, or exchange
-The item(s) with original tags and packaging
-Any notes (written or via email) as to why it is being returned
The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We recommend using a shipping method that provides a tracking number for your reference.
If an order is placed prior to receiving a store credit code, we cannot refund that amount to you. Please wait until your store credit code is emailed to you if you’d like to place an order using this credit.
If you place an order and do not use your store credit, we cannot apply that credit afterward. If you have any issues with your credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
If you send back an item that does not qualify for a return or we receive a package back from the shipping carrier due to the address provided being undeliverable, then you will be responsible to pay a return shipping charge. We will hold non-returnable merchandise or packages returned by the shipping carrier for 14 days. After 14 days, the items will be donated to charity.
Defects or Problems With Your Order?
If you have received an item with any problems or defects, please contact our warehouse at email@example.com within 3 DAYS to inform us of the issue. If we are not notified within 3 days of receiving the item, then it will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damage / defect with your email.
We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling by delivery service.
Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor / outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects and the buyer will pay return shipping if a return to our warehouse is attempted.
DISCLAIMER: WE CANNOT REFUND FOR DISCOUNTS CODES AFTER ORDERS ARE PLACED.